Kamis, 10 Oktober 2013

A Mom To Be :)

Life is unpredictable. It is indeed. While you can't imagine what's your life would be in the future. Recently i realize that future not only means in the next twenty something year ahead, but future means any time after-now. I can't imagine my life would be on the last year. 2012 was a wonderful year for me. Graduation, Great achievement in score, New job, New life, Standing in my own feet, everything! That was very amazing.

But what can i say! this year is not even less! Told by a pregnancy test pack in a few months ago. 2 stripes comes up! Positive! Alhamdulillah. Another barakah from Allah. Another gift. Another surprise!

I never imagine that i soon will be a mother. Surely a mom from a great, handsome/beautiful baby, intellegent, and Saleh/a! Insya Allah.

It is good to know that I am a mom to be :)


Hi little E, I'm your mother. Carry you in this time until you're truely see the world! I would like to take care of you as best as i could. Sure you're in a great condition there. I love you before i could see you, honey.. - Mom


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

leave ur comment here :)